Amsterdam Holland Pass
The Amsterdam Holland Pass is your ticket to hassle-free Amsterdam, a must-have for visitors who like to enjoy Amsterdam to the full: a guide book, a free ticket for the hop-on-hop-off bus is included and queueing for the popular museums is history. Take your pick from 60 museums and attractions and add them to your pass.
The Amsterdam Holland Pass allows you to join guided tours, use free transport, discounts in restaurants and shops not only in Amsterdam but also in other Dutch cities. This is your opportunity to visit the Vermeer centre in Delft, the windmills at Zaanse Schans or climb the Domtoren in Utrecht, the tallest church tower in the Netherlands, at 112.5 metres.
The Advantages of the Amsterdam Holland Pass
* Free or discounted entry to museums and attractions
* Bypass the queue at top museums
* Choose from over 60 museums and attractions Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam
* Save up to 50% at selected shops, restaurants and museums
This is How the Amsterdam Holland Pass Works
1. Choose from more than 60 museums and attractions in Amsterdam and other cities in the Netherlands. Select two, four or six attractions of your choice. The price of your Amsterdam Holland Pass depends on how many attractions you have chosen.
2. The Amsterdam Holland Pass is valid for one month. You receive as added bonus a 24-hour ticket for the hop-off-hop-on bus or a one-hour canal cruise and a comprehensive guidebook with maps, information and itineray suggestions.
3. Show your pass to the attendant at the attraction and skip the waiting line and you have more time to enjoy Amsterdam to the full!