Hop-on Hop-off Bus Amsterdam City Sightseeing Tour
Hop-on Hop-off bus tour and enjoy the sights of Amsterdam hassle-free! Discover the city at your own pace and hop off wherever you like and wherever you like. Visit a museum or amble along the canals, then hop on again to the next point of interest. Sit back and enjoy the view while listening to interesting stories with your personal audio guide. What’s more, you need not put one foot in front of the other because you will see most Amsterdam sights while sitting at leisure on top of the bus. Highlights include: leafy canals, elegant canal houses and quaint draw-bridges.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Hop-on hop-off bus tour means you can jump on and off at one or all 9 bus stops as often and many times as you want. Be sure to hop off at the Gassan Diamonds stop because entry to the Diamond factory is included. The Jewish Museum stop is close to the Jewish Historical Museum (free entry with I Amsterdam City Card).It is housed in the former Ashkenazi synagogue; its permanent exhibition highlights Judaism in the past and present. All beer lovers must hop off at the Heineken Experience stop. Join the tour that ends in the tasting room.
Tip: Book your Heineken Experience ticket online and skip the waiting line!
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Route
Hop-on Hop-off bus allows you to see most of Amsterdam’s attractions from the upper deck of the red double-decker which is open in summer. The top front part is covered as is the lower deck so that you won’t get wet when it is raining or get cold in winter.
A bus tour on the Hop-on Hop-off bus takes you along the most important highlights of Amsterdam. You can get in and out as often as you want at different locations.
* Tickets are valid for 24 hours from the moment of validation
* Hop on and hop off as often as you like
* The complete tour, without hopping on or off takes 60 minutes
* A GPS guide is available in 18 languages
* Stops at Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum (modern art museum).
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stops
* Central Station
* Amrath Hotel – to visit Zeedijk and Red Light District
* Magna Plaza – to visit Dam Square, Amsterdam Dungeon and Madame Tussauds
* Westermarkt – to visit Anne Frankhuis, Jordaan neighbourhood and 9-streets shopping area
* Park Hotel – to visit Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh en Stedelijk Museum
* Heineken Experience – to visit open-air market Albert Cuypmarkt
* Artis Zoo– to visit NEMO
* Gasson Diamonds – to visit Waterlooplein flea market and Rembrandthuis Museum
* Joods Historisch Museum – to visit Jewish Historical Museum
* Sarphatistraat – to visit Skinny Bridge
* Tropenmuseum – to visit open-air Dapper market
Winter (29 October – 21 March): every 15-20 minutes between 10.00 – 17.15
Summer(22 March – 28 October): every 15-20 minutes between 09.15-19.00
Tip : Buy the I Amsterdam Card which allows free access to Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum.